From: Michael Bulebush [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 11:13 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Checkpoing NG on Linux or Windows?

Hello everyone,

We're about to migrate to Checkpoint NG soon, and I've been tasked to gather
data to determine which version of OS we will run our software on.   We have
already purchased 6 Dell systems (I'm unsure of specs), so the choices are
Windows NT, 2000, or a Linux flavor.  I'm looking for recommendations, and
perhaps links to performance ratings to use as a comparison for each.  Also,
I'd love to hear the horror stories, so I'm not as blind sided as I was with
our McAfee WebShield from months past!
Thanks for your help guys.

Michael Bulebush
Trusted Information Systems
U.S. Department of Energy, NETL
Pittsburgh, PA
(412) 386-4783 daytime
(412) 371-8882 off-hours

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or  the
sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.

** eSafe-portsmouth scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **