> Chris Eidem said:
>
> One you might want to look at, is the Bayesian mail filtering
> approach. This
> is a relatively new process for filtering mail based on keywords, etc.
>
> There's a procmail plugin at:
> http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/bogofilter/bogofilter.html - which
> is written by
> Eric S. Raymond. Haven't yet tried this one, but am using a
> plugin on my
> webmail.
>
> In the past week that I've had the filter in operation, I've
> had a 100%
> sucess rate with the filter.

well, we were alking about filtering outlook and i don't believe that
procmail groks outlook or vice versa.

but i have been looking into the bayesian filtering discussions going on
and, in an attempt to find a useful project in building my vbscript
skills, i'm looking into coding one for outlook.  i'm not used to such a
crippled language, but the challenge keeps the mind sharp (try using
regex in vbscript, i dare you...).