From: Maze, Jamey [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 10:58 AM
To: 'SFDC Admin'; Freddie Soerensen; 'Kevin Saenz';
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Anti-spam software

After reading this thread, I went and read about Cloudmark and then
installed the software. Very, very cool idea and free! However, not long
after installing it, my Outlook XP (on Windows 2000) started crashing.
Uninstalled and all is well again. Don't know if others have had the
same experience. Would like for it to work.