*shrug* Depends on your definition I guess, but if you use software like LC4
from @Stake running the dictionary attack with variants is WAY faster than
brute force for anything but a truly good password.  When I first tested it,
it cracked one of my low security ones that had mixed case, numbers, and
symbols, but used dictionary words in less than ten minutes.  After I saw
that I've significantly increased my password strengths.  The new ones
aren't crackable by a standard dictionary attack, and brute forcing them on
a dual processor server machine wasn't even close after the three days I let
it try.