Umm, I think you're going to have to give us some more information.  I mean,
are you talking about a document, or software?  If its a document, it will
depend on how many people need access and what kinds, you might be able to
get away with ACL's and GPG if there aren't too many.  If you're talking
software, do you mean something like Active Directory?  In which case its
all about who has the permissions.  Fill us in.

>From: brian scottberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: Security policy managment
>Date: 26 Sep 2002 13:47:10 -0000
>

>I am looking for a tool to help in the managment of our security policy.
>Something that can protect it from being modified by unauthorized
>individuals, and help with change control for our legal dept.  Would like
>to be able to record changes and updates to the policy.  Thus far I have
>only seen one product from a company called pentasafe, and was hoping
>somebody knew of some others.
>thanks in advance!

Chris Berry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"I have found the way, and the way is Perl."