From: Chris Berry [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 11:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Ten least secure programs

>From: "Graham, Randy (RAW)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>I would round out the list with:
>
>7)BIND

I was going to list that, but I'm sure there are any alternatives.

>8)Internet Explorer

IE doesn't seem to have that many more vulnerabilities than netscape so I
think it's just browsers in general.

>9)Windows Media Player

Haven't heard of many problems here, what gives?

>10)Microsoft Outlook (yes, it needs to be listed twice)

Probably should be but I'm only listing things once, hehe.

Chris Berry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Encrypt everything, and ask questions later."

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.

Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.

Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm