From: "Simon Quirk" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Chris Berry said:
> But if you have an actual arguement I'd be happy to hear it.

How about:

So Apache has like 17 vs maybe 50 or so for IIS, that seems relevant to me.

And that's just the http, whereas iis does http, smtp, ftp.

Which is part of the problem, one program trying to do too many things. I'm not saying it's impossible to successfully use IIS, but you're going to expend way more effort, and still be more vulnerable over the long run.

Chris Berry
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Systems Administrator
JM Associates

"Encrypt everything, and ask questions later."

Evaluating SSL VPNs' Consider NEOTERIS, chosen as leader by top analysts!
The Gartner Group just put Neoteris in the top of its Magic Quadrant,
while InStat has confirmed Neoteris as the leader in marketshare.
Find out why, and see how you can get plug-n-play secure remote access in
about an hour, with no client, server changes, or ongoing maintenance.
Visit us at: http://www.neoteris.com/promos/sf-6-9.htm