On Tue, 22 Jul 2003, Vachon, Scott wrote:

> Right on ! Maybe we could also get a link off of the Basics main page at
> Security Focus to enter "proposed" FAQs at ? They could then be reviewed
> by the staff for content and clarity, then posted for list member review
> before being added to the "official" Basics FAQ.

Easier than that, you could email what you'd like to submit directly to
me, if you're prefer to do it that way. The content management system we
use at SF is not publicly accessible, and I'm the editor of SF anyway.

However it is just as well to post it to the list. That way it's open for
public scrutiny before it appears in the FAQ, just as any good security
idea or discussion should be scrutinized in the open. :)

As someone else mentioned, my original request was just for comments and
suggestions and my plan was to use archived messages posted here for
relevant topics in the FAQ. But that doesn't mean you can't put something
together just for this very purpose, have your name appear in the
spotlight and receive great fame and intangible fortune in the process.

Cheers,

-- Kelly Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>