Please review the code change at

   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/6997010/webrev.00/

The fix consolidates java.security-<platform> files into one with #ifdef
directives.

There are several major changes:

1. Creation of file is moved from CopyFiles to GenerateData, since we are
really generating something now. Said that, the source data is kept in
src/share/lib/security instead of make/data. I am OK with moving it if anyone
desires.

2. The new tool MakeJavaSecurity includes the function of old
AddToRestrictedPkgs. MakeJavaSecurity includes a new argument to deal with the
platform dependent entries. The restricted.pkgs argument is also changed from a
list of entries to a file name, so that we can also support the same #ifdef
mechanism inside restricted.pkgs.

3. The new consolidated java.security supports #ifdef and #ifndef. It is not
necessary to support #else or (and|or) of multiple #ifdef's now.

4. *IMPORTANT*: In order to easily maintain platform-related entries, every
line (including the last line) in package.access and package.definition MUST
end with ',\' now. A blank line MUST exist after the last line. This avoid ugly
lines like

#ifndef windows
   entry1.
#endif
#ifdef windows
   entry1.,\
   entry2
#endif

The MakeJavaSecurity tool will strip the trailing ",\" from the last line to
make the file exactly the same as before, although personally I don't think
it's really necessary since the following empty line will terminate the entry
automatically.

Thanks
Max