This is the latest webrev of this bug

   http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~weijun/8038089/webrev.06/

No significant change from the previous one, mainly rebase.

There are some issues which need changes inside JSSE. I'd like to file another bug for them.

1. JsseJce.java still uses core reflection to detect whether Kerberos support is available. It cannot call ClientKeyExchangeService.find() because there is a circular initialization problem between it and CipherSuite.

2. CipherSuite.java still contains hard coded krb5-related KeyExchange and CipherSuite values. These should be moved into plugin.

Finally, a lot of you speak out that RFC 2712 is dead and we needn't support them. Thanks for the advice. However, this code change is mainly a refactoring of existing codes because in jdk9 we will have to separate TLS and Kerberos into different modules, and we cannot simply drop the feature.

Thanks
Max