On 9/21/2018 4:00 PM, Jamil Nimeh wrote:
Are you suggesting having multiple run lines or something like that?  I think we could do that.
I would prefer to to the run lines.

I would like to have it run all cases rather than short-circuit on the first failure, as each case doesn't depend on the others.
It should be fine to break earlier as normally the test should be passed.

Let me play around with the run directives and see if we can make it work more along the lines you want.

Thanks!

Xuelei

--Jamil