Thanks Xuelei.

You make a good point about the debug logs losing information when they get large.  We have a lot of tests, more than a couple I wrote, where we do multiple tests in a single execution.  In most cases it works pretty nicely, but admittedly when the logs get really long then I have to isolate specific tests that are the ones that fail.  Maybe we should revisit those test cases in the future and see if we can do something better.

--Jamil