> When a multi-part cipher operation fails in SunPKCS11 (i.e. because of an
> invalid block size), we now cancel the operation before returning the
> underlying Session to the Session Manager. This allows to use the returned
> Session for a different purpose. Otherwise, an CKR_OPERATION_ACTIVE error
> would be raised from the PKCS#11 library.
>
> The jdk/sun/security/pkcs11/Cipher/CancelMultipart.java regression test is
> introduced as part of this PR.
>
> No regressions found in jdk/sun/security/pkcs11.

Martin Balao has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional
commits since the last revision:

 - Documentation note explaining why Cancel Operation is not required in
P11Signature
 - Cancel Operation should not fail if the operation is not initialized in the
token.

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/1901/files/91363c16..5bf00de0

Webrevs: