On Thu, 9 Nov 2023 20:39:54 GMT, Kevin Driver <kdri...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> In this PR, I included logic to skip tests on Oracle Linux prior to version
>> 8.  The NSS binaries we are using for testing use a newer version of GLIBC
>> than is included with OL 7.9.
>
> test/jdk/ProblemList.txt line 632:
>
>> 630: sun/security/pkcs11/KeyStore/Basic.java                         8295343
>> generic-all
>> 631: sun/security/pkcs11/sslecc/ClientJSSEServerJSSE.java            8316183
>> linux-ppc64le
>> 632: sun/security/pkcs11/Provider/MultipleLogins.sh                  8319128
>> linux-aarch64
>
> At least for me, I'm not familiar enough with this test previously to know
> why it was a shell script before. Can you elaborate a little? I also assume
> this is an "active" problem list from which you're removing this line?

The shell scripts compiles Java files with additional flags and does some
additional set up before executing the test.  I put the script on the
ProblemList because the pkcs11 tests were failing on aarch64 and throwing a
SkippedException from MultipleLogins.java would cause the test to fail.
Ultimately, I could have made the change that is part of this PR (catching the
SkippedException in the java file) but I didn't see it at the time.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16547#discussion_r1391162805