On Mon, 27 Nov 2023 14:47:29 GMT, Matthew Donovan <mdono...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> In this PR, I included logic to skip tests on Oracle Linux prior to version
>> 8.  The NSS binaries we are using for testing use a newer version of GLIBC
>> than is included with OL 7.9.
>
> Matthew Donovan has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a
> merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes
> brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains four additional
> commits since the last revision:
>
>  - cleaned up MultipleLogins.java a little and added copyright date
>  - Merge branch 'master' into pkcs11-ol79
>  - Merge branch 'master' into pkcs11-ol79
>  - 8319128: sun/security/pkcs11 tests fail on OL 7.9 aarch64

test/jdk/sun/security/pkcs11/PKCS11Test.java line 749:

> 747:
> 748:             case "Linux-amd64-64":
> 749:                 if (isOracleLinux7()) {

Would it be the same for the older RedHat versions, I think they are rather
close to Oracle Linux ?

test/jdk/sun/security/pkcs11/PKCS11Test.java line 766:

> 764:     }
> 765:
> 766:     private static boolean isOracleLinux7() {

Why not move that into some central place, e.g. test/lib/Platform.java ?

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16547#discussion_r1414035362
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/16547#discussion_r1414032601