On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Brian L. Johnson wrote:

> I believe the best solution is in hardware, not software. Radio Shack
> has a little line-in-use indicator that plugs into your phone line, and
> the LED flashes when the line is in use... Bet Phil could tell you the
> exact part # <g>

        No idea who Phil is. However, 43-443 is a Line-in-use indicator
and is listed for $19.99. (Page 37 of the new catalog. Enjoy!
http://www.radioshack.com/

S.
Sarah L. Green          Hey, I never claimed to be                >>osprey<<
Madison, AL  (USA)        a genius  nor a typist             [EMAIL PROTECTED]