Hi Peace,

Here's Alan's response to your initial question. It isn't a website though
but a Usenet group:

~~~~~~~~Copy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Before I tackle your question, perhaps you might consider the personal
touch:

Fire up your newsreader and submit your Latin text to the nice folks at
alt.language.latin where they will be happy to translate for you.  For
them, Latin is very much an alive language and they like to practice
their trade. :-)

alt.language.latin

~~~~~~~~~~~End Copy~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 However, in case that is not what you are looking for, here is the rest of
his response:

~~~~~More from Alan~~~~~~~~~~~~

> Okay here is shareware to download to act as a Latin translator:

http://www.quicklatin.com/

~~

We can also find you several Latin/English dictionary translators, such
as the following sites:

http://www.nd.edu/~archives/latgramm.htm

http://www.perseus.tufts.edu/cgi-bin/resolveform?lang=Latin

http://dictionaries.travlang.com/LatinEnglish/

...and other than that, let's visit Janet Burns at the About.com Latin
site and I'll drop you here at the Text Tools page:

http://latin.about.com/homework/latin/cs/texttools/index.htm

>Be sure and ask the same question at the newsgroup I referenced.  They
>may know of an online translation service that I was unable to find.

A - who tucked away the reponse to the first Latin query - in Canada