On 12 Apr 2001, at 9:23, Cherie wrote:

> My husband has written a 20 page report compiled from SEVERAL
> different sources (books, magazines, Internet, on and on).  He has a
> few references to articles within articles, within articles.  We have
> managed to track down most of the people and who they are for the
> works cited page..but we can not find these people..can you guys help
> us??
>
> This is a paper on financial ratios, the people we can't find are:
>
> Batty (1975)
> Brocklington (1983)
> Horngren (1970)
> Parker (1975)
> Van Horne (1983)
>
> I would be forever grateful if someone could point me in the right
> direction.

Yesterday I began working on this and soon realized I was looking for a
needle in a haystack.  I only worked on Batty yesterday.  I think it
may be a J Batty or a John Batty to which you refer, but I am not sure.

We really could use a little more information.  Do you know the first
names of these people?  Can you cite the source where your husband
found their names?

Alan
[EMAIL PROTECTED]