> Yes, I could use this as well. But this feature comes only after the
> implementation of {{#ask...}} (since this change will change the interaction
> of inline queries with MediaWiki's table creation).
Can the implementation of {{#ask}} make possible such trick that I've
unsuccessfully tried to perform with SMW 0.7:

Instead of displaying a page link in ask query template (via {{{1}}})
I've tried to display the content of resulted pages with
{{ {{{1}}} }}
Yet, expansion didn't work.

If that won't be possible even with {{#ask...}}, maybe is it possible
to make another format of ask queries, something like this:

<ask format="expandtemplate"

to display the content of resulted wiki pages instead of their titles
with links?

You know, imagine that performing such ask query, where the result is
wiki page "Dresden" and wiki page "Berlin" would display the text of
these pages instead of list of links.
Dmitriy