On Mittwoch, 5. Dezember 2007, S Page wrote:
> Thomas Bleher wrote:
>
> semantic-mediawiki.org has restricted access.

This was done as part of our start-up phase, so as to not make it into another
(confusing) testing site before even having a basic structure. We still
wonder whether or not we should open it for editing (pro: people could
contribute, its wiki-style; contra: it could again develop into a
ontoworldish collection of semi-official docus, demo pages, and tests of
(partly nonexistent) features that we would have to watch all day). I
normally don't expect the documentation and homepage of an open source tool
to be written by all users, but then there is the wiki-way ... hard question.

-- Markus

--
Markus Krötzsch
Institut AIFB, Universät Karlsruhe (TH), 76128 Karlsruhe