I was getting errors trying to store dates in the mid 2290s... here is
a patch that remedies this. It was tested under php 5.2.5 on Mac OS X
10.5.2 (32 bit). The patch should run correctly on php >= 5.1.3,
though I suspect it will not actually give people the extended ranges
unless you are on more recent releases due to fixes in the DateTime
class. If I did everything correctly it should still accept all the
same input formats it previously did, as well as store everything in
the database the same way, so no data conversion should be necessary,
but I did not test that extensively.

This patch should not be necessary if you are running a php 5.2
snapshot build on a 64 bit platform, but I think it is still
worthwhile since limiting extended ranges to 64 bit machines is
probably not optimal ;-)

There was a bit of patch fuzz because of changes in
exportData/exportRDF after I ran the tests, it looks like it should be
a non-issue.

Louis