Markus,

Great, I think it's quite useful for all people-oriented wikis. I tried to
get AIFBs cards into my Outlook, but it only loaded one card with AIFB as
name and ignored the rest.

In any case, it looks like many people realize that moving towards
structured data should be on both RDF and non-RDF directions.

So I want to raise a question regarding various other ways to express data
on SMW instance. We already talked about RDFa - not with vCard comes a
question about Microformats, e.g. hCard, hCalendar and so on.

Our Semantic Ready Validator tests for various kinds of structured data
including Microformats - it's be great if we can have check mark next to
Microformats on AIFB page:
http://www.semanticready.com/are_you_ready?url=http%3A%2F%2Fsemanticweb.org%2Fwiki%2FAIFB

What do you think it might involve? Should we integrate it into SMW or use
some other extensions on presentation layer to assign rels and classes to
divs and spans?

       Sergey