Hi, thanks for the answers.

The thing I want to do is perform some semantic refactorings.
So I need to know wich are all the special annotations that SMW use. Your
recomendation is to look into the user manual and make a compilation of all
of them ? Maybe they belong to a category so it´s so much easy to look for..

Then I need to modify and update some annotations, so this may be done by
editing the wiki-text in the page where it´s belonge?

Thanks!