Hi All! I've resent my mail about validation patch, because I haven't
got any feedback.

I've just successfully implemented correct validation feature in
Semantic Forms (see attached).

Actually, when I've started use SMW I was surprised that it is not
support any validation mechanism (I mean one-to-many case).

Now, we can use "existing values only" property for "text with
autocomplete input" and with "combobox" elements. But I've changed
behavior of validation mechanism. Now incorrect fields are not
clearing when user input incorrect data. It is checking on submitting
phase.

Also my patch fixed bug with fields which edited last. For instance:
we can enable "existing values only" for combobox in current
implementation and it will not work for fields, in which we enter
incorrect data and than click submit (without changing focus) (see
"change" event of jQuery).

In current patch version there is not special message for "non
existing value". I am using "blank field" message.

I use my patch in our corporate project and it works fine. What do
think about it?

--
Thanks,
Vladimir Kostyukov