Hi Vladimir,

Sorry again about the delay, and thanks for the reminder. I just looked
through your patch, and it looks like quite a useful feature. I have a few
questions:

- You added this capability in for the "text with autocomplete" input type,
but not for "textarea with autocomplete". Is there a reason for that, or
you just didn't need it for textareas?

- Will this work for inputs that allow multiple values? It seems like it
won't.

- It appears that this validation will only kick in if the field is
declared as "mandatory". Is that true, and if so, is it on purpose?

-Yaron