Hi Jeroen,

making a writable secondary copy on GitHub is fine. It first sounded as
it you wanted to abolish our gerrit repo completely (I think this is
what people have replied to). We can also discuss this, but that will
need a bit more time. The secondary GitHub repo will be a nive way to
find out if this works well for us and for our (current and future)
developers. So I am definitely in favour of trying this now (and thanks
for clarifying the proposal).

Cheers

Markus