Von: Jeroen De Dauw [mailto:jeroended...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. November 2013 05:36
An: Lists
Cc: Semantic MediaWiki developers
Betreff: Re: [SMW-devel] raising composer features

Hey Lists,

        ok, as far as I understand

        include_once( __DIR__ . '/vendor/autoload.php' );

        ...is meant to be...

        require_once( __DIR__ . '/../vendor/autoload.php' );

        ...and autoload.php will resist in wikiroot/vendor together with
additional
        packages which are not mediawiki-extensions.

        We do not need multiple autoloader.php.

I'm not following you here. If you think there is a bug somewhere, please
file it on bugzilla, with steps on how to reproduce it.

        Well for example if I want to install an extension locally from disk
        (zip-archive) into directory extensions I have to change

If I understand your question correctly, then I already answered this in the
last paragraph here:
http://www.bn2vs.com/blog/2013/11/24/upgrading-an-extension-that-now-uses-co
mposer/

Cheers