> Hi,
>
> Where do we want apr-serf to go?  Incubator or Commons?
> It would be nice to set an example, since we already
> know we don't really want serf to stay in APR (or do we?).

I'd like to see serf stay with APR, but with a brief trip via incubator.
That is to say, APR is a fully fledged project by itself, and perhaps having
a set of libraries attached isn't a hugely bad thing.

I agree that it could have a place in commons; but before that happens we'd
have to consider the following:

Given the process of reorg@, where do people feel is a good place for
mod_*/apr projects? Both are closely tied together, and perhaps we (or, you)
should look at how the proposed layout or others could be applied here.

 -- james