Sorry to all those waiting for the IMAP work to be committed, but what with
changing jobs and looking after 2 small people my time has become a little
tight...

However, this has not stopped me thinking about the biggest issue the IMAP
server faces and that is the repository interface. At the moment I feel I'm
trying to ram a very square peg into a very round hole and it's fairly
painful.

The database repositories are simple to deal with as we (James) own the
code. My main issue is with the Cornerstone file: repositories as they are
"owned" by the Avalon project. I would like to make changes to these, but I
need to know if we are still going to be going forward with
Cornerstone/Avalon or whatever.

-- Jason