I vote for move them into James proper.

You can submit the change to cornerstone too, but lets not loose sight of
the code.

d.

|         |           "Jason Webb"     |
|         |           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  |
|         |           22/12/2004 02:22 |
|         |           "James Developers|
|         |           List"            |

  |       To:       "'James Developers List'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                       |
  |       cc:
                                                  |
  |       Subject:  RE: Repositories

One repository to rule them all, one repository to find them. One
repository
to rule them all and in the darkness bind them :) (Apologies to JRR

One of my primary design goals is to make sure the user can access their
email using POP3 or IMAP4 in whatever way they choose. I will implement the
file based repositories to have the required methods for IMAP. This will
involve changes to the cornerstone classes. Is the best thing to do with
these changes to move them into James proper or to attempt to submit
changes
to the Cornerstone project?

> --Søren
>

> > d.

<snip'd>

The information in this e-mail is confidential and for use by the addressee(s)
only. If you are not the intended recipient (or responsible for delivery of the
message to the intended recipient) please notify us immediately on 0141 306
2050 and delete the message from your computer. You may not copy or forward it
or use or disclose its contents to any other person. As Internet communications
are capable of data corruption Student Loans Company Limited does not accept
any  responsibility for changes made to this message after it was sent. For
this reason it may be inappropriate to rely on advice or opinions contained in
an e-mail without obtaining written confirmation of it. Neither Student Loans
Company Limited or the sender accepts any liability or responsibility for
viruses as it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any). Opinions and
views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and may not reflect the
opinions and views of The Student Loans Company Limited.

presence of computer viruses.