Hi Juan,

I looked at the console prototype, and I think it's pretty well
executed (the UI is very crisp and neatly done).

However, I think we need to discuss more on the subject of navigation.
I was envisioning more like a frames page, navigation bar on the left
side, content pane on the right side. The nav bar would be displayed
in a tree esque hierarchy of commands, ex:

James Administrator
+Configure James Administrator
+James Configuration
+James Monitoring
-James Administrator
--Wizards
---Add User Wizard
--Configure
---Add User
---Delete User
---Add Forwarding

And obviously I've left out a few things, and the word choice isn't
set in stone. This view is if the administrator was looking at the
James Administrator main page.

The thing is, if people start adding extra configuration modules
(Mailets and Matchers, for example, may add config options) then the
tree view works better, and can speed up navigation than if the nav
options were just available in a top nav bar.

Also, it helps to simplify some of the code and makes James Admin look
more like phpmyadmin and other admin consoles.

Other than that, I have no problems with Juan's UI. I've been busy
sketching the general module-plugin framework for the admin console,
and I see no problems with that.  This is going to work just fine.

The only real issue is the problem Jason mentioned about JMX security,
and I'm equally encouraged by the quick fix he also came up with:
having JMX bind only to localhost. However, the tiny problem with that
is, what happens when James is on one server and the admin console is
on another server? Do we just require both to be on the same server?
Also, what about clustering? Will we have to run a James Admin console
for each clustered box, or can we address just one controller box?

Thanks for the ideas.