The icons on KDE-Look seem to be mostly GPL licensed, and as Stefano
noted, the GPL isn't compatible with the ASL (Apache Software
License).

However, I think a few of the artists would be more than happy to
relicense their work to us. The work is still copyright by the
original author, so the author has the right to relicense to ASL to
us. Furthermore, what artist would turn down the chance to have his
work distributed more? Most of the authors are just going to say,
"Yeah, you can use my artwork, as long as you put a note in the README
saying that these icons were made by me, copyright by me, and provide
my email address."  That's something we were going to do anyway, so
it's not an onerous requirement. I would bet money that 70% of the
artists went: "Well, the GPL is the only/best license I know about, so
I'll just license the images under that and forget about it." I think
the best course of action is to skim through any GPL licensed
libraries, pick the ones we like, then email the artist to relicense
the code. If any artist doesn't agree, we can always skip to another
artist, or even ask another artist to create a similar design.