> I, for one, totally agree with using webwork. I used it before in a
> couple of projects. Their intercepter is really cool.
> Only one thing hindering here is the use of their tag library, it takes
> quite a bit effort to use standard tag library with Webwork

Well the idea was to use xwork (as a command pattern framework ) and not
the whole Webworks framework.  The idea is to decouple the functionality
to be exposed to remote managers (telnet, web, etc) as commands so that
it is modular but remains agnostic as to how it is accessed. I would
rather not use Webwork on the web tier as it will likely introduce a
learning curve to its development and it appears to me that what we need
on the web side is a rather simple facade that speaks to a JMX
connector.  However, as you and Stefano say, we could benefit from
Interceptors inside that command structure.

--
Juan Carlos Murillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>