On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 16:37 -0600, Juan Carlos Murillo wrote:
>  currently signed up on
> the Web Admin Console are I, Ann and Joe.

Sorry I think i might have gotten the list wrong, i think Nguyen was the
one who expressed interest.

Also a question about the HttpAdaptor for those who might know the
answer.  I cannot get it to reply to me when running James under
j2sdk-1.4.2_08 or jre1.5.0_02.  It runs fine under j2sdk-1.4.2_02.
All i get is a blank page, which looks to me like an xslt problem, any
clues?  Is it working ok on your systems?

--
Juan Carlos Murillo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>