Not totally true, as I think that some people (like myself) has been thoroughly testing even in production the contents of svn. Specially after Noel's work in May, which has been a major (and potentially risky) update impacting the whole system ... And James looked quite stable after that.

Vincenzo

Stefano Bagnara wrote:
In general I prefer to do big changes just after a release, not just before... which in any case would not make such a difference if releases are made often.

WE ARE just after a release as we never released an alpha of 2.3.0 release
and the last release (2.2.0) was a final.

The fact that has passed an year since the 2.2.0 does not mean we made
testing an year of tests on the current trunk. *real time* is not a variable
for trunk stability.

Stefano