Steve Brewin wrote:
robert burrell donkin wrote:
AFAIK you need to alter the master configuration files. be cool to be
able to have a new component packaged in a jar with some xml whatknot
and have james pick it up.

In James? The mailet classloader will look in SAR-INF/classes and
SAR-INF/lib for mailet resources, but I guess you know this. Otherwise James
is goverened by the AValon rules.

Maybe this is not related, but I changed this from 2.2.0 to 2.3.0. After the Phoenix update we could now rely on the classloader phoenix provide to James, that already lookup SAR-INF/classes and SAR-INF/lib. So we don't have anymore a custom classloader for mailets.

Stefano