Gentlemen,

I have finally managed it to publish my changeset on GitHub:
https://github.com/gazdahimself/current/tree/MAILBOX-175
The state of my brach MAILBOX-175 is in sync with the currently latest
svn revision 1354581. My brach MAILBOX-175 can also be diffed against
svn revision 1354581 directly on GitHub.

Sorry for the delay, I am new to git and I have a new job.

Please comment.

Best,

gazda