Hi, there

On Thu, Jul 5, 2012 at 1:25 AM, Manuel Carrasco Moñino <man...@apache.org>wrote:

> First try this
>
> 1 - checkout last hupa.
> 2 - copy the exanple properties file to your home
> 3 - change the property IMAPServerAddress=hupa.demo
> 4 - go to the folder client
> 5 - run 'mvn clean  package gwt:run -Pdemo'
> 6 - open your browser and go to the devel url
> This script works to me:
>
> cd /tmp
> rm -rf hupa-trunk
> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/hupa/trunk hupa-trunk
> cd hupa-trunk
> mkdir -p ~/.hupa
> cp server/src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/conf/config.properties ~/.hupa/
> perl -pi -e 's/^IMAPServerAddress=.*$/IMAPServerAddress=hupa.demo/g'
> ~/.hupa/config.properties
> cd client
> mvn clean package gwt:run -Dmaven.test.skip -Pdemo
>
> If that works for you, I think what is happening is that you dont have the
> mock module in your classpath, this happens because mock jar is delivered
> when you package the app with the -Pdemo profile in order not to distribute
> hupa with example stuff.
>
> So edit your pom.xml of your parent module and set the scope property to
> compile or remove it instead of test which is the default.
>
> Also note that the value for the property is hupa.demo instead of demo-mode
> which is the legacy one.
>
> hope this works for you
>
> - Manolo

Thanks, that's very helpful. It works for me, even though the existing
issue you referred(Mock-inbox) remains there.
The only thing I did is that changing the *IMAPServerAddress=hupa.demo.*
Then run from eclipse.
But, I cannot run it in terminal as you told, for the terminal will say
"out of memory".
Nevermore, the demo mode is really high efficiency and run fast.

BTW, I looked into something about RequestFactory, some articles, some
samples and a Google IO video(highly productive GWT).
I found it is feasible to replace the existing Command Pattern with RF
ones, while RF its own seems not serve as Command Pattern.

--
*echo*