Hi,

Yes RF is much more productive than GWT-RPC.
> And you are right does not match the command pattern.
> There are many advantages of using RF, it is light, it is easy to serialize
> entities into strings and cache messages in localstorage so as the user can
> work offline, etc.
> The project is almost ready to start working with RF, I set the
> dependencies, poms,  put a examples and tests.

Yes, I've found the sample and the maven dependencies.

> To avoid the memory issue try to add this line in the properties block of
> your pom
>  <gwt-maven-plugin.extraJvmArgs>-Xmx512m</gwt-maven-plugin.extraJvmArgs>

Thanks, it works for me now now that I put the line[1] into the
<gwt-maven-plugin>'s configuration. That means *extraJvmArgs* can be dual
for I noticed there have been a small one after the *runTarget*
I also encountered the css problem you referred(start with '-'), with
fixing it and checking in the patch.

[1]<extraJvmArgs>-XX:MaxPermSize=512M -Xmx1024M</extraJvmArgs>

--
*echo*