1.- I've checked out the code and I had to enclose between literal("") the
css rules starting with '-' in the AppLayoutImpl.ui.xml in order to make it
compile ie:
background: -moz-linear-gradient(#eaeaea, #fafafa);
background: literal("-moz-linear-gradient(#eaeaea, #fafafa)");
2.- The places seems to work ok, the messages viewer is not being displayed
after clicking on any folder so I couldn't test the issue you say
3.- You can comment the CachingDispatchAsync lines which prevent parallel
requests so as you dont get errors right now. We can get ride of these
parallel executions in the future.

- Manolo