Hmm i now notice that it only haben when adding a subjectprefix with my
own mailet ( Subject is broken) or add a Fooder with my own mailet
(mailbody is broken).

Do i have to set the right decoding before add a prefix to a subject or
add a fooder ? Maybe convert the prefix to the same encoding as the
message and add is then ?
If yes how ..

thx for all your help