On 8/1/06, Stefano Bagnara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Even Norman is not able to reproduce it.
This could be platform specific: I'm able to reproduce it under windows.

This would also make sense because in unix os you can remove opened
files and they are really removed when the file is closed while under
windows an opened file cannot be deleted.

What OS are you testing?

I would strongly suspect that this is a Windows issue.  I've always
seen Java be slow to close stream and delete files on Windows.  Maybe
the latest release is doing things fast enough that linux can delete
the file, but not for windows.

--
Serge Knystautas
p. 301.656.5501