From: emailguy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thu 6/5/2008 7:25 PM
To: server-user@james.apache.org
Subject: BOUNTY

If  you have a PAYPAL account and you can solve the problem in this thread, I
will pay you $30.00 USD via PAYPAL.

Your solution must work in order to be paid. Don't link me, or CC me,
instructions from the web, I've already read the available material. You
must be able to solve the problem in this thread.

contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]