I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but I want to send all the messages, which
I've sent to address r...@localhost, with an address b...@localhost(which is
authenticated to) as spam; but I'm not supposed to get my task correct.
Could anyone please clarify what I'm doing wrong with config.xml file, which
I've configured below:



    <mailet match="recipientis=...@localhost"
class="BayesianAnalysisFeeder">
            <repositoryPath> db://maildb </repositoryPath>
            <feedType>spam</feedType>
            <maxSize>200000</maxSize>
         </mailet>

 <mailet match="All" class="BayesianAnalysis" onMailetException="ignore">
            <repositoryPath>db://maildb</repositoryPath>
        <maxSize>200000</maxSize>
            <headerName>X-MessageIsSpamProbability</headerName>
            <ignoreLocalSender>false</ignoreLocalSender>
         </mailet>

         <mailet match="CompareNumericHeaderValue=X-MessageIsSpamProbability
> 0.00" class="SetMailAttribute" onMatchException="noMatch">
            <isSpam>true</isSpam>
         </mailet>

         <mailet match="CompareNumericHeaderValue=X-MessageIsSpamProbability
> 0.00" class="SetMimeHeader" onMatchException="noMatch">
            <name>X-MessageIsSpam</name>
            <value>true</value>
         </mailet>

         <mailet match="CompareNumericHeaderValue=X-MessageIsSpamProbability
> 0.00" class="ToProcessor" onMatchException="noMatch">
            <processor> spam </processor>
            <notice>Spam not accepted</notice>
         </mailet>
         
         <!-- Send remaining mails to the transport processor for either
local or remote delivery -->
         <mailet match="All" class="ToProcessor">
            <processor> transport </processor>
         </mailet>
      </processor>
 
The rest of the element is as it is. I want the spam messages to be spam
folder within james.

I also wanna know what would I do with the tables bayesiananalysis_ham,
bayesiananalysis_spam and  bayesiananalysis_messagecounts? 

I read an article about bayesian analysis and James in
http://wiki.apache.org/james/Bayesian_Analysis, and did some google search
too, but I'm not supposed to get the things correct. Could anyone please
clarify my doubts. Thanks.
-- 
View this message in context: 
http://www.nabble.com/configuration-problem-in-sending-spam-messages-tp25757038p25757038.html
Sent from the James - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to