Hi,

you can't do it dynamicly from javamail. Javamail has nothing todo
with detecting spam.

Bye,
Norman


2009/10/15 TearsOfAllah <[email protected]>:
>
>
>
> Stefano Bagnara-2 wrote:
>>
>> 2009/10/9 TearsOfAllah <[email protected]>:
>>>
>>> So what do I have to do  in James to mark all the messages of email
>>> address
>>> like, r...@localhost as spam in spam folder?
>>
>> Sorry, I don't understand the question.
>> If you want to put email from r...@localhost in a special repository
>> named spam then you can use the ToRepository mailet with the
>> IsRecipient matcher.
>> Otherwise please explain what you think "spam folder" is and what
>> program it is related to.
>>
>> Stefano
>>
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
>> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
>> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>>
>>
>>
>
> Now I understood how to set meesages as spam in spam folder for
> r...@localhost. But I still don't understand how can I do this dynamically
> from Javamail? If I set any email-address as spam, how can I enable James to
> move rest of the messages from that email address in spam folder. How James
> gonna do this without restarting?
>
> --
> View this message in context: 
> http://www.nabble.com/configuration-problem-in-sending-spam-messages-tp25757038p25904361.html
> Sent from the James - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to