BayesianAnalysisFeeder is a mailet that will train the bayesian
algorythm. Training it is a completely different story than marking as
spam.

Bayesian method do not ensure you that if you train it with a specific
message and then you check the same message against it you will have a
spam message.

Stefano

2009/10/7 TearsOfAllah <[email protected]>:
>
> I just checked the mailet in log folder for the above configuration in config
> file, when I send message from javamail to james server, and it is
> displaying for each message as:
>
> 07/10/09 03:37:24 INFO  James.Mailet: BayesianAnalysisFeeder: maxSize:
> 200000
> 07/10/09 03:37:24 INFO  James.Mailet: BayesianAnalysis: Will analyze
> messages coming from local senders
> 07/10/09 03:37:24 INFO  James.Mailet: BayesianAnalysis: maxSize: 200000
> 07/10/09 03:37:24 INFO  James.Mailet: BayesianAnalysis: BayesianAnalysis:
> Ham tokens count: 16
> 07/10/09 03:37:24 INFO  James.Mailet: BayesianAnalysis: BayesianAnalysis:
> Spam tokens count: 16
> 07/10/09 03:37:24 INFO  James.Mailet: BayesianAnalysis: BayesianAnalysis
> Corpus loaded
> 07/10/09 03:37:24 INFO  James.Mailet: BayesianAnalysis: CorpusLoader thread
> started: will wake up every 600000 ms
> 07/10/09 03:37:24 INFO  James.Mailet: RemoteAddrNotInNetwork: Authorized
> addresses: [127.0.0.1/255.255.255.255]
> 07/10/09 03:37:24 INFO  James.Mailet: RemoteDelivery: maxRetries is larger
> than total number of attempts specified. Increasing last delayTime with 19
> attempts
> 07/10/09 03:37:24 INFO  James.Mailet: RemoteDelivery: Delay of 21600000
> msecs is now attempted: 20 times
> 07/10/09 03:37:34 INFO  James.Mailet: BayesianAnalysisFeeder:
> <[email protected]> Feeding SPAM
> 07/10/09 03:37:34 INFO  James.Mailet: BayesianAnalysisFeeder:
> <[email protected]> Training ended
> successfully
>
> Does the above mean I'm sending all the messages as spam? If yes, then why I
> can't see anything in spam folder of james server? Please help me out!
>
> I'm sending just a simple messages, with no attachement, and I'm also
> authenticating the user before sending the messages. I want every user
> sending message on localhost
> to red should be considered as spam.
> --
> View this message in context: 
> http://www.nabble.com/configuration-problem-in-sending-spam-messages-tp25757038p25779750.html
> Sent from the James - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
> For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]
>
>

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to