Multiple outgoing gateways are possible.

the outgoing tag is the name of the queue that will hold messages being processed by the RemoteDelivery Mailet (deployed doc is misleading). Use distinct one per RemoteDelivery mailet.

If you don't want to enforce ssl/tls, don't use the startTls/sslEnable tag. Btw, I suspect bad bugs there.

for filtering..., current matchers can help, but sieve is not operational atm.

Take care if you don't use /%user/%domain and experiment...

What do you mean with "user+box@..." ?