Hi Phillip,

Thanks for the response and info. My jmx.properties file has jmx.address=127.0.0.1 port=9999 (unchanged from the default template). I can run the james-cli with no problem. So it looks like the registry is happy with the host ip.

It's interesting that IMAP works fine, but SMTP does not. I don't really know what all JAMES is doing with JMX. But I would expect that whatever types of connections it's trying to do on SMTP that it would be doing the same on IMAP. Wouldn't it?

Thanks again.  But no luck with the fix that worked for you.

Any idea if there are any JAMES developers that monitor this forum any more?

Jerry