Hi David!

I gave your link a read and found it very interesting.

Especially I believe the SPF part would deserve more visibility.

Would you agree sharing it on the Apache James community website as a
"How to" ? [1] [2]

[1] https://james.apache.org/howTo/index.html

[2] https://github.com/apache/james-project/tree/master/src/homepage/howTo

Regards,