Does anyone have a working james.service systemd file that will run correctly
on Ubuntu 20.04 with the new Apache James 3.6?

I tried both configurations in this thread with failed results:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/james-server-user/201901.mbox/%3ce29099de-ec85-43f7-d25e-b7bde0628...@marcchamberlin.com%3E

The journalctl log message just said "Exit code" with either of those
configurations. This was the last one I tried before I gave up:

[Unit]
Description=Apache James 3.6 Mail Server
After=network.target
[Service]
Type=forking
Environment="JAVA_HOME=/usr/local/java"
WorkingDirectory=/usr/local/james/bin
ExecStart=/usr/local/james/bin/james start
ExecStop=/usr/local/james/bin/james stop
RestartSec=10
Restart=always
[Install]
WantedBy=multi-user.target

What would happen when I would run "systemctl start james" was that it would
start, run for 10-15 seconds, and then stop.

For those running James in a prod environment, what are you doing to auto-start
and stop it on system reboots?

Scott